My hair's been extremely short for quite a while now--and as such my natural curls have been, well, clipped. But as it grows out, I plan to take advantage of its waviness. The problem is that it's a really fine line between "wavy" and "frizzy."
Thank goodness for DevaCurl Mist-er Right. The ingredients in Mist-er Right include lavender, balm mint, lemongrass, chamomile, rosemary and yarrow which not only nourish the hair with natural goodness, but smell so heavenly it's like a mini-aromatherapy session with each spritz!
Fans of Mist-er Right tout its multi-tasking abilities and created a top ten list of uses:
Top 10 Uses for DevaCurl Mist-er Right
- Mix in DevaCurl One-Condition or DevaCurl Heaven in Hair into your DevaCurl Mist-er Right for the perfect beach spritz.
- Use as a body, room, and car deodorizer.
- Use to refresh clothing after being around smoke and BBQ’s.
- Use in labor to give you a heavenly lift.
- Use as a facial spritz.
- Use it to clean mirrors and counter tops instead of Windex.
- Mix in with DevaCurl AnGel for added moisture.
- Spritz on bed linens.
- Spritz on clothes in the dryer.
- Take it on the airplane to refresh yourself and the stale air.
For me, the best use is this: spray on to nourish and give a little "lift" to your hair.